How To Use
- Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water.
- Take this medicine with or without food.
- Swallow it as a whole, do not crush or chew the medicine.
- Take it at the same time to help you remember.
- Or use it exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- Only healthcare professionals are allowed to administer IV form of medicine.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure, Furosemide makes your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- Get out of bed slowly to avoid fainting, lightheadedness, and dizziness.
- Avoid getting overheated or dehydrated.
- Do not share this medicine with anyone.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount.
- Do not skip or alter the dose.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience serious side effects.
This medicine is used in the treatment of cardiac edema , pulmonary edema (fluid in lungs), cerebral edema (water accumulation in brain) and peripheral edema (swelling of lower limbs) .
There are no reviews yet.