Store this medicine in a cool, dry place, away from heat.
Avoid this medication if:
- You are allergic to this medicine or its contents.
Consult your doctor:
- If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you have a significant medical history.
- If your symptoms are not improving with this medication.
- If you have recurring vaginal infections.
- If you have a stomach ache or diarrhea after taking this medicine.
- If you experience more, or unusual vaginal discharge than before.
- If you have fever, flu-like symptoms, stomach pain, and foul smelling vaginal discharge. This is due to another disease, and a different treatment is required.
Be careful about:
- The use of tampons. This should be avoided, and sanitary napkins that are not scented should be used instead.
- Washing with scented soaps, or douches while taking this medication should also be avoided.
- Intercourse while this medicine has been applied may also decrease its effectiveness.
- Try to avoid the cream contacting the eyes. If this does happen, wash with cold running water immediately. If your eye still feels red, or burns/itches, call your doctor.
How to apply:
For Tablet or Ovule:
- Unwrap the tablet.
- Lie down with the knees placed close to the chest.
- Use an applicator or your finger to insert the tablet into the vagina.
- Only take it as far as it can go comfortably.
There are no reviews yet.