Store this medicine in a cool, dry place, away from heat.
Avoid this medication if:
- You are allergic to this medicine or its contents.
Consult your doctor:
- If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you have a significant medical history.
- If your symptoms are not improving with this medication.
- If you have recurring vaginal infections.
- If you have a stomach ache or diarrhea after taking this medicine.
- If you experience more, or unusual vaginal discharge than before.
- If you have fever, flu-like symptoms, stomach pain, and foul smelling vaginal discharge. This is due to another disease, and a different treatment is required.
Be careful about:
- The use of tampons. This should be avoided, and sanitary napkins that are not scented should be used instead.
- Washing with scented soaps, or douches while taking this medication should also be avoided.
- Intercourse while this medicine has been applied may also decrease its effectiveness.
- Try to avoid the cream contacting the eyes. If this does happen, wash with cold running water immediately. If your eye still feels red, or burns/itches, call your doctor.
How to apply:
For Tablet or Ovule:
- Unwrap the tablet.
- Lie down with the knees placed close to the chest.
- Use an applicator or your finger to insert the tablet into the vagina.
- Only take it as far as it can go comfortably.
This medication is used to treat fungal infections.
Risk can not be ruled out, so consult your doctor before using this medication.
This medication should not be used by lactating mothers.
Please avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine.
When pregnant, please consult your doctor before using this medication
Is this drug an anti-fungal?
Yes, this is an anti-fungal cream which can be used locally.
Will this medicine interfere with the use of condoms?
Using this medicine might make the condom less effective. Kindly discuss other forms of contraceptives with your doctor when you are using this medicine.
Can I stop using this drug if I feel better?
There are no reviews yet.