- It is advised to follow the schedule of this medicine regularly to get maximum benefit from it.
- To help you remember the medicine easily, take it at the exact time each day.
- Keep your doctor or pharmacist known of all the medicines that you are taking as the product may show interact with other medicines and produce serious side effects.
- Also, this medicine interferes with other lab tests, and may produce false test results. So, keep your lab personnel & doctor informed of this drug.
- However, this medicine is not a substitute of proper diet, so keep your diet well balanced & intake vitamins from healthy food.
This medication is used in patients with hyperemesis (severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, and possibly dehydration in pregnancy), neuritis (inflammation of one or more nerves), convalescence (it is the slow recovery to health and strength after an illness or injury), general debility (loss of strength), growth and development in children, loss of weight & appetite and in all cases of vitamin B complex and C deficiencies. It is also used in pregnant and lactating females as a dietary supplement.
The possible side effects seen with taking this medication includes constipation, diarrhea, upset stomach. These effects are mostly temporary & disappears as soon as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, serious allergic reactions are very rare. However, if symptoms like rash, itching, swelling (especially on the face, throat & tongue area) & difficulty breathing; immediate medical attention should be called.
There are no reviews yet.