Triforge is an anti-hypertensive combination medicine containing Valsartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide. It reduces high blood pressure within the vessels, lowering the occurrence of several renal and cardiac diseases. Valsartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide work by preventing the body from producing a chemical that causes blood vessels to constrict, thereby decreasing the blood pressure effectively and help maintain it within normal limits.
Directions For Use
Directions for use
Please use as prescribed by your doctor and continue taking it unless told otherwise.
Store at room temperature away from direct heat and sunlight. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- If you have renal disease, liver problems, dehydration, unresolved electrolytes imbalance (including high/low potassium, high calcium, ow magnesium,), lupus, gout, certain heart valve disorders (mitral or aortic stenosis), or skin cancer, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine may have an effect on your blood glucose if you have diabetes. Check your blood sugar levels on a regular basis and discuss the findings with your doctor.
- Your diabetic medicine, exercise routine, or diet may need to be adjusted by your doctor.
- This medicine may have an impact on your potassium levels. Consult your doctor before taking potassium supplements or potassium-containing salt replacements.
- This medicine may make you more sensitive to the sun.
- Inform your doctor or dentist about all of the medicines you consume before undergoing surgery (including non-prescription or prescription medicines, as well as herbal products).
- Elderly may be more sensitive to the medicine’s side effects.
When not to use
This medicine is not recommended for people who have a history of intolerance to Valsartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide.
This medicine may cause the following:
- Stomach ache
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion.
- Back ache.
- Musculoskeletal spasms
- Hands, ankles, and feet swelling
This medicine has the potential to harm an unborn child. Pregnant females should consult their doctor before taking it.
Lactating mothers should consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.